Everyone has different responsibilities in their home, work and personal lives. Our work-life balance policies offer flexibility and support to help you achieve every day.
As stated in Our Credo, we recognise our role in ensuring our people are able to manage their work and life demands. We help by:
- Ensuring all employees are able to successfully balance both their professional and personal lives, without compromise to either
- Providing flexible work arrangements and reasonable working hours, such as job sharing and working from home
- Giving them the freedom to pursue goals and interests outside of their work life. This includes setting reasonable guidelines for internal meetings
- Avoiding scheduling of company events during school holidays and return to school week where possible. We are also mindful of personal time for people who need to travel and avoid departing or returning on weekends
- Assisting our people through difficult times such as misfortune or serious illness